SEVEN WEDNESDAY LINKS V.XV
7 links(because 3 is too little, 5 is too neat and 10 is too many)
1. This article and this quote *almost* makes me want more then one child: "All three of our kids share this tiny bedroom… Sometimes I'll hear Ivy singing to Rosie or telling her a story. She makes up songs with melodramatic lyrics about big sisters and little sisters." Darling, right?
2. Just finished my first two week's worth of poems with poem-a-day, and am really enjoying the daily inbox treasures.
3. I laughed so hard at this.
4. Writing your way to happiness.
5. Isn't she lovely?
6. Tried this new restaurant last Friday. I would write home about the organic 'scrambled' egg with white sturgeon caviar. I also am highly interested in their brunch.
7. Is this a kitchen or an art gallery? Either way, I'll take it.
*iphone snap of the glory that IS the corson building (went on a walk through last friday for a very special anniversary party being planned for my in-laws!)