SEVEN WEDNESDAY LINKS V.XXI
(because 3 is too little, 5 is too neat and 10 is too many)
1. This might be perfect to try making once the leaves start falling.
2. Loving the inspiration to capture fresh, different angles of a bride gained via this image.
3. Got this cape in grey and went for a size bigger then normal for a boxy, oversized effect to keep warm and cozy in while away from home traveling this fall. What's your fave fall-time sweaters?
4. Need a virtual getaway to a magical far away place for the next 5 minutes? Here ya go...
5. Because we can never have too much Leslie Knope in our lives.
6. I'm such a sucker for bright white home spaces.
7. Meet my new gal pal and professional acquaintance Haley Blavka.
* above iPhone snap from the uber adorable b&b my cousin athena and I stayed at in upstate new york a couple months ago.