SEVEN WEDNESDAY LINKS V.III
(because 3 seems like too little, 5 is too neat and 10 is too many)
1. YAY another tax day is over and nothing demonstrates my excitement more then this gif !!!
2. This Italian color play post.
3. Pulling off this outfit. Hmmm… I'd like to try...
4. This article on Hilary Clinton's advice for young women.
(and my favorite quote: “Too many young women I think are harder on themselves than circumstances warrant. They are too often selling themselves short. They too often take criticism personally instead of seriously. You should take criticism seriously because you might learn something, but you can’t let it crush you. You have to be resilient enough to keep moving forward, whatever the personal setbacks and even insults that come your way might be. That takes a sense of humor about yourself and others. Believe me, this is hard-won advice I’m putting forth. It’s not like you wake up and understand this. It’s a process.”)
5. Explore the Amazon on this luxurious riverboat! THOSE STATEROOM WINDOW WALLS!
6. A few chef's blogs have really encouraged me to cook, and this is one of them. Which leads me to...
7. ... I'm curious about this lemon lavender pound cake... just how lavender'ish is it?!?
*above image from blue bottle in san francisco last may. I was inspired by photographer alice gao's 'remains' series where she snaps photos of used tabletop's at restaurants.
Post a Comment