SEVEN WEDNESDAY LINKS V.II
(because 3 seems like too little, 5 is too neat and 10 is too many)
1. Our dream home. Yes, I think I've most definitely found it.
2. Urban Lounging a Lesson From the Danes as featured by Kinfolk. With spring finally here I want to lounge like this more often, both alone and with friends.
3. I have this strong drive to procreate right now. Am I twitterpated? This article was a good read on the topic of birth rates falling world wide.
4. This post. Almond orchard? Where can I visit one? Also, loving that guy's style.
5. Would love to have these and these sandals for summer.
6. This Jimmy Fallon moment had me so happy I had tears in my eyes. Try guessing which one it is before clicking! (were you right?!?)
7. Are you a runner? I found this article most interesting and helpful about the mind and body working together to run long or challenging distances.
*above image that I shared on my instagram after receiving a postcard in yesterday's mail.
Post a Comment