SEVEN WEDNESDAY LINKS V.III
(because 3 seems like too little, 5 is too neat and 10 is too many)
1. YAY another tax day is over and nothing demonstrates my excitement more then this gif !!!
2. This Italian color play post.
3. Pulling off this outfit. Hmmm… I'd like to try...
4. This article on Hilary Clinton's advice for young women.
(and my favorite quote: “”)
5. Explore the Amazon on this luxurious riverboat! THOSE STATEROOM WINDOW WALLS!
6. A few chef's blogs have really encouraged me to cook, and this is one of them. Which leads me to...
7. ... I'm curious about this lemon lavender pound cake... just how lavender'ish is it?!?
*above image from blue bottle in san francisco last may. I was inspired by photographer alice gao's 'remains' series where she snaps photos of used tabletop's at restaurants.