SEVEN WEDNESDAY LINKS V.IX
(because 3 is too little, 5 is too neat and 10 is too many)
1. An Oregon Food Trip? Okay!
2. If you liked last weeks link to making the really big and cheap black and white photo posters by means of plotter printing, well, it looks like *of course* rad little photo company Photojojo was on to it too… another option that is even LESS work! You upload the photo and they print and ship (ship for free) to you! No need to go into Staples or the like.
3. I am about to admit something: I watch both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette (also, I can almost never spell either of those words right the first time around). This article about last Monday's episode and the commentary at the bottom about the guys had me laughing out loud.
4. Well, now I have to share this little gem (in keeping with The Bachelorette theme) because it was the best exit video I've ever seen…
5. I don't 'Gorge' often, but when I do, it's for Arcade Fire. Yes, just bought tickets to finally see them, AND for that matter at The Gorge Amphitheater. You should come too!
6. I want an excuse to wear this ensemble.
7. Thinking of trying to make these cookies for my little friend Charli who can't have dairy or nuts. Also, since I'm new to trying to bake in these restrictions, this article was really helpful!
*above image is just an iphone snap of a couple old photos I bought to add into a little gift I'm making for a friend. I just love how lighthearted they are and I plan to make more photos with friends this summer.