SEVEN WEDNESDAY LINKS V.XVIII
(because 3 is too little, 5 is too neat and 10 is too many)
1. Finishing up this book and have really enjoyed it! Money management reminders for personal life + owning your own business = spot. on.
2. On a similar note, loved these 'Life Tips for Success' by Adam J. Kurtz.
3. Nick and I started watching season 26 of The Amazing Race and are loving this year's twist: half the couples met at the starting line in a blind date. Crazy, right?!?
4. I'm a runner, have I mentioned that? I used to just run for fun really, but for the first time ever I am legit training for my third go at the Whidbey Island Half Marathon. This article was so fascinating to me, especially since running has become so therapeutic to my grieving process. Maybe you'll enjoy reading it too.
5. Want this for summer.
6. Thinking of summer, here's a s'well take on some new water bottle/thermos action... perfect for the beach!
7. Black kitchen sink? Maybe???
*above snap of a delicious bottle of wine we sat and drank at our favorite spot in nyc a couple weekends ago. has anyone else been to Buvette???